Miss. Scuba Nepal 2018
RULES OF PARTICIPATION:
1. All entries must reach Miss Scuba Nepal, herein thereafter known as MSN before 1st June 2018. MSN reserves the right to reject late applications.
2. Criteria for participation:
• are citizens or are permanently resident in the country of which they represent;
• are between 18 - 28 years of age at the date of the International Pageant;
• are 5'4' or 164cm in height
• are able to converse in basic English
• are able to swim and a certified diver, at least until the first level of certification;
• keen and motivated to promote the sport of Scuba Diving and Marine Conservation;
• are female by birth; good health; good moral character;
• are not now, nor have ever, posed nude or topless for any print or video media or been involved in any sexually graphic materials.
• are single; never been married;
• are not pregnant; never given birth to a child;
• are not under contract with any person, firm, pageant or corporation that would prevent her appearance or participation in the Miss Scuba International Pageant.
3. Contestants must submit two sets of recent 4R-sized colored photographs together with this attached entry form (Portrait shot and Full-length shot). All photographs are non-returnable.
4. All contestants are required to attend rehearsals promptly when requested by MSN.
5. All contestants will be responsible for their own expenses for participation in all Pageant events unless otherwise specified.
6. MSN will not be held liable in any way whatsoever for any incidents that may occur during the Pageant.
7. All finalists are required to sign authorization agreements with MSN prior to the Miss Scuba Nepal Finals. Should this not be observed, MSN reserves the right to disqualify finalists.
8. During the course of the Pageant, all contestants must attend all Official functions as requested by MSN. Non-attendance is permissible only with written consent.
9. The selected finalists will be required to travel with MSN's promotional crew on any location shoots, fashion assignments, charity visits etc. throughout the duration of the Pageant Grand Finals period.
10. MSN reserves the exclusive rights to all photographs taken in the course of the Pageant and reserves the right to feature any finalists in any publicity media for promotional purposes. The contestants will not receive any payments for photographs used.
11. In the event that the Winner is unable to fulfil her commitments with regards to the Rules of Participation and/or the Terms and Conditions set under the Winner's contract agreement, MSN reserves the right to re-confer the title to the 1st and 2nd runner up.
12. MSN will not be held responsible for any monies, valuables or belongings lost by the contestants during the Pageant.
13. MSI reserves the right to accept or reject any of the applications received.
14. The judges' decision in all matters is final and no other correspondences will be entertained.
15. Miss Scuba Nepal shall be the sole authority for the interpretation of the rules and regulations. The decision of MSN is final and binding.
Parents Contact Number
Date Of Birth
In Case Of Emergancy Contact Number
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service