It's this simple: We demand quality in every decision, every time.
- One stage with state-of-the-art sound tech by professionals.
- Promotion of your performance or booth with an ad in the Art on the Red Guidebook (thousands distributed across the region and at the event), and on the Art on the Red website for one low price.
- New for 2019
- Convenient parking for our 100+ vendors and 25,000+ guests.
- Campground a short walk from the venue.
- Vendor hospitality both event days.
- Event promotion in North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, and Manitoba.
- A metro population of more than 70,000, located North of Fargo, North Dakota and 145 miles South of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Free Admission, live entertainment on two stages and food courts with delicious, quality fair food.
June 7 - - - Exhibitor registration, Noon - 7 PM
June 8 - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 6 PM
June 9 - - - Art on the Red hours 10 AM - 4 PM