PV Technician Package
Package Cost: $3496 (payment plans available)
Price Includes: parking, lunch, and a notebook for all in-person classes. REPV in-person also includes a textbook.
Pre-requisite: You must complete REPV before taking the other classes in this package.
The PV Technician Package includes:
1. REPV: Renewable Energy Generation of Photovoltaic Systems
2. REPV-A: Advanced Design and Installation of Photovoltaic Systems
3. Solar Storage
4. Operations and Maintenance for PV Systems
This education package sets you on the path towards the NABCEP Professional PV Installer Certification and your Renewable Energy Technologies Diploma. This will also give you the skills to address the emergent and immediate needs of the solar industry by delving deep into topics on battery-based PV Systems, and operations and maintenance of solar installations.
Successfully completing the 40-hour REPV or REPVO course qualifies you to sit for the optional NABCEP PV Associate Exam. There will be an additional fee of $150 for the exam. You will receive more information about NABCEP and the exam in class. If you have questions beforehand, contact Megan Berry at
Please register the name of the person taking the course. If you are registering for multiple persons, you may submit another registration after submitting this form. When you are ready to pay by credit card, just click on the hyperlink provided in the confirmation page. Note that registration will not be considered complete until at least one payment has been made.
In the event you need to cancel one class, the following options are available:
• Substitute a colleague for the whole program with no charge or penalty
• Attend next scheduled class for no penalty or additional fee
• Cancel 14+ days before workshop - 95% refund
• Cancel 7-14 days before workshop - 50% refund
• Cancel 1-7 days before workshop - 25% refund
• Cancel first day of class or later - no refund
I attest that I have read and understand the above information.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Carolina State University.
Terms of Service