Ride-Along Program Interest Form
The purpose of the New Carrollton Police Department Ride‐Along Program is to encourage community involvement in law enforcement and to educate the public by opening up the lines of communication within the community by allowing interested residents to ride as passenger observers with patrol officers. The Ride‐Along program promotes a better understanding of the challenges, risks and rewards of the police officer’s role in the community.
We thank you for your interest in our Ride‐Along program and encourage questions, comments, and suggestions about this program and the New Carrollton Police Department.
Once you have completed and submitted the interest form, you will be contacted by email within 4 business days to schedule your ride-along. Upon completion of the Ride Along Application Form and waiver of Liability Form, the Ride-Along application will be reviewed and barring disqualifying factors, the Ride-Along will be approved for the scheduled date . All interest cards will be maintained and acted on for a period of 365 days from the date of submission. All information not acted on after the 365 day period will be purged and destroyed.
Persons eligible to participate in the Ride-Along Program are as follows:
1. Visiting dignitaries or officials
2. Police officers from other jurisdictions
3. College or University law enforcement students, engaged in research or fulfilling project or program requirements
4. Members of concerned adult or youth groups within the City of New Carrollton
5. Other members of the criminal justice system
6. Individuals over the age of 18 approved by patrol and Operations Commander with notarized documents on file
What is your first name?
What is your last name?
Enter contact phone number:
Why would you like to participate in the New Carrollton Police Departments Ride-Along Program?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New Carrollton Police Department .