BMS 2019 - 2020 Washington, DC Pledge Form
BMS 2019 - 2020 Washington, DC Pledge Form Quick Facts:
- Families/friends are able to make a pledge in how much they will contribute to the overall cost of our Annual Washington, DC trip.
- The pledge will allow our planning team to identify how much additional fundraising we would need to raise to cover the difference of the trip. Families/Friends will need to identify their pledge by Thursday, January 9, 2019.
- Pledges must be paid in full by our first deposit date of Thursday, February 6, 2019.
- Our planning team will be communicating with our families along the way how much we have raised (pledge/donations/fundraising) and how much more we need to raise to reach our goal in weekly home-to-school communications.
- In addition, families/friends may make donations towards the total cost of the trip at any time. Please note that any donation received can not be returned as per our District's Policy.
Note: Pledge amounts will be kept confidential at all times. Any donations can not be returned as per our District's policy.
First Name of Individual Making Pledge
Last Name of Individual Making Pledge
Primary Contact Phone Number note: collecting phone calls in case we need to contact you for informational purposes.
The amount you will pledge towards the total cost of the trip.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Barrington Public Schools.