Computer Science Graduate Transfer Course Evaluation Request Form - Part One
This form should be used to request one or more transfers of:
1) graduate-level coursework that has been completed at another institution
2) graduate-level coursework that has been completed in another department at the UA prior to enrolling in one of our graduate degree programs
3) graduate-level coursework you wish to take at another institution in a future semester while you enrolled as a student
Your First & Last Name *
Your UA Email *
Your UA CS Faculty Advisor *
Please select your UA Computer Science Faculty Advisor from the dropdown menu. You must have a faculty advisor to complete this form. The Director of Graduate Studies (DGS) serves as the advisor for MS students unless an MS student has a thesis advisor selected. If you don't have an advisor, please see the DGS.
Your Degree Program *
Please select your Computer Science degree program from the options below.
Have you completed the coursework you wish to transfer? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Arizona Department of Computer Science. Report Abuse