The Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC) is created to monitor the bond issue supported by the Greeley-Evans School District 6 voters on November 5, 2019. The CBOC provides an independent review of the projects that comprise the Bond Program and are set forth in the Educational Facilities Master Plan approved by the Board of Education. CBOC’s monitoring and review is intended to provide a high level of accountability and communication on behalf of the Board of Education to the citizens of the Greeley-Evans School District 6.
Please submit this form by Friday, February 21 at 4:00 pm if you are interested in serving on the Greeley-Evans School District 6 Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee. The CBOC will be comprised of voluntary, representative members of the Greeley-Evans School District 6 community. Members will be selected based upon the following suggested membership:
* Four District 6 parents; one with a child in an elementary, one with a child in a K-8, one with a child in a middle
school and one with a child in a high school. At least one parent must reside in and have a child attend school
* Three current District 6 staff members: one principal, one teacher, and one classified staff member.
* One representative from a charter school.
* Three members of the Facility Master Planning Committee.
* Four community members, representing the following groups: one senior/retiree, one Greeley Area Chamber
Young Professional, one business owner/CEO and one general community member who does not currently
have children in District 6.
Meeting times for 2020-21 will be from 5:30-7:30 pm on the following dates: 4/23/20, 9/24/20, 1/28/21, 4/22/21.
The location of the CBOC meetings will be determined at a later date.
If you are interested, please complete the following form by Friday, February 21 at 4:00 pm.
First and last
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Weld County School District 6.