Improving IEP Teams: Skills for Resolving Conflict Training
Space is Limited!
Who Should Attend:
Anyone involved in the IEP Process!
February 12, 2020
9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Location: University of Northern Colorado, Lowry Campus
1059 Alton Way, Denver, CO 80230
Improving IEP Teams: Skills for Resolving Conflict Content:
- Knowing key IDEA terminology
- Planning agendas for productive meetings
- Understanding how and why conflict naturally occurs in the IEP process
- Learning important communication and people skills to create a space for change
- Clarifying positions versus interests to develop improved outcomes for students
- Developing strategic questioning and active listening techniques tot build relationships
- Identify resistance and match resources to build consensus decisions among team members
Registration begins at 8:30 AM. Training will begin at 9:00 a.m., and end at 4:00 p.m.
Please bring your own lunch or plan to go out for lunch.
Agency/School District you represent :
Do you require special accommodations?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Colorado Department of Education.