Thanks for your interest in Patchwork Hubs.
Only 1 person from your group needs to fill out this form. If you're only one person, that's ok too!
By filling out this form, and Hub members joining the Co-op as Owners,
Hubs undergo the following steps (don't worry, we'll guide the process!):
1. Meet & Greet -- We'll schedule a Hub startup potluck with your group. We'll orient your group to Patchwork and what it can offer.
2. Your hub will get paid a kickstarter stipend of $300
3. Form a Buying Club -- To provide meaningful connection with your local food economy, get access to exclusive bulk offerings, and get a discount.
4. Needs and Assets Mapping -- To map: Physical Needs, Social Needs, and Network Needs to empower you to connect with local producers, connect with each other; and increase your ability to produce food as a group.
5. Collective Crop Planning -- Hubs will be guided through addressing food needs in relation to our local food economy, and offered skill building and organizational support to become producers themselves (if desired).
This may sound complex, and it is. And we're offering a framework to make the work of building community, and connecting with the local food system in meaningful ways, as easy as possible.