Surrey Football Club: Return to Play Participant Agreement
Please read the following information carefully prior to accepting the terms and signing the form. Only players whose parent/guardian have signed a Return to Play Waiver will be permitted to participate in any Surrey Football Club Return to Play programs.
This agreement is for all athletes, coaches, members, volunteers, participants and family members of participants while in attendance at Surrey Football Club activities ("Participants"). All policies and guidelines are found at
All Participants of Surrey Football Club ("Club") agree to abide by the following points when entering Club facilities and/or participating in Club activities under the COVID-19 Response plan and RTP Protocol:
• I have reviewed Surrey Football Club’s Return to Play Policy
• I agree to symptom screening checks, and will let my club know if I have experienced any of the symptoms
in the last 14 days.
• I agree to stay home if feeling sick, and remain home for 14 days if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
• I agree to sanitize my hands upon entering and exiting the facility, with soap or sanitizer.
• I agree to sanitize the equipment I use throughout my practice with approved cleaning products provided by
the club (shared and personal equipment).
• I agree to continue to follow social distancing protocols of staying at least 2m away from others.
• I agree to not share any equipment during practice times.
• I agree to abide by all of my Clubs COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines
• I understand that if I do not abide by the aforementioned policies/guidelines that I may be asked to leave the
club for up to 14 days to help protect myself and others around me.
• I acknowledge that continued abuse of the policies and/or guidelines may result in suspension of my club
• I acknowledge that there are risks associated with entering club facilities and/or participating in club
activities, and that the measures taken by the club and participants, including those set out above and under
the COVID-19 Response Plan and Return to Sport Protocols, will not entirely eliminate those risks.
• Players and one optional guardian will be permitted onto the playing area only 15 minutes before the
players’ scheduled field time. Players arriving late may not be permitted to participate.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Terms of Agreement
I agree to the above terms and sign this agreement on behalf of all participants who may be in attendance as per the above list of participants
Participant Last Name
Participant First Name
Participant Birth Date
Are you a:
Team Official (Coach,Manager,Adult Volunteer)
Team Name or Coach Name
Parent Name for Players. All adult participants, enter position with Club
Participant Best Phone Contact #
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Surrey Football Club.