HKI-SIA Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Social Impact Analysts (HKI-SIA) and Social Value International (SVI). In additional to serving as a professional member of HKI-SIA, you are also eligible to become a Company Law member*.
This form is for you to declare your choice of membership type: you can choose to be a Company Law member or just a professional member of HKI-SIA.
* Difference between a Company Law (CL) member and a professional member: a CL member is entitled to casting votes in the Annual General Meeting / Extraordinary General Meeting of the Institute. Both types of members receive the same membership benefits from HKI-SIA.
Choice of membership (check all applicable items):
Joint professional member of HKI-SIA and Social Value International
Company Law member of HKI-SIA (entitled to vote in AGM and EGM) [you must provide your residential address for our Company Law members registry]
One-year or two-year membership
* Membership expires on 31 March each year
One-year Membership (650HKD)
Two-year Membership (1200HKD)
Your Personal Details
Your personal email
Your work email (optional)
Contact phone number
Correspondence address (you must provide your residential address for our Company Law members registry)
Your job title
Organisation's Primary Functions
You may select more than one.
Campaigning / Advocacy
Funder / Grantmaker
Professional Body / Association
Key messages you want to convey to HKI-SIA (e.g. your main reasons / expectations for joining the Institute?)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
The Hong Kong Institute of Social Impact Analysts ("We", "us" or "our") collects your personal information for the following purposes:
• sharing information with you on professional development and specific professional services;
• administering and / or managing your relationship with us; and
• carrying out general record keeping and maintaining a registry for different categories of members
Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide personal information marked with asterisks. In the event that you do not provide such personal information, we may need to cancel your membership status.
When you provide the above information, you agree with the above collection and use conditions of your personal information. The information we collect about you will not be disclosed by us to any other party without your prior consent.
You have the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about you. If you wish to access or correct your personal information, please contact us at 3/F, SPA Centre, 53-55 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service