McConnell Music Registration Form 2020-2021
IMPORTANT info to know before proceeding:
* Signing up for a music class is NOT required.
* McConnell does not offer piano or guitar.
* Students are only able to begin a music class in 6th grade, and it is a yearlong commitment. We do not offer beginning music classes in 7th grade.
*Students may choose only ONE music connections class.
*All three of the music programs have a Fine Arts Fee of $30 (DO NOT pay until August.)
* McConnell does not provide instruments. Parents will provide an instrument for their child.
* Please do not purchase/rent any instruments at this time. We will evaluate your child and communicate with you AFTER instrument trials are completed in August.
Band: Cliff Jones (email
Orchestra: Kim Craft (email
Chorus: Mandy Edwards (email
Parent/Legal Guardian Name
Parent/Legal Guardian Daytime Phone Number
Student Last Name
Student First Name
Student GCPS ID Number (This is your student's lunch number)
Gender (Only required for Chorus due to voice part scheduling.)
Did not choose Chorus
Elementary School your child currently attends
Please select only ONE music class
Band (Woodwind, Brass - please answer the final question if you pick Band)
Orchestra (Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass)
IF you selected Band, please indicate an initial preference of woodwind or brass. This is only for initial scheduling purposes. You will not make your final choice until August.
Woodwinds (Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone)
Brass (French Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Baritone, Tuba)
No preference at this time
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Gwinnett County Public Schools.