Future Stars Application
Apply to be one of the six early-stage growth companies featured at the Recurring Revenue Conference 2020! Applications are now open to SaaS, Subscription, ecommerce, and FinTech companies; and will close at 5pm on Wednesday, April 8th, 2020. Expect 800 attendees and lots of foot traffic throughout the day.
Recurring Revenue Conference
- A SaaS, Subscription, FinTech, or ecommerce based business model
- Has 5 or fewer employees
- Is no older than 24 months
- Has less than $1M in funding
- The founder must be in attendance at the conference
- You should also have a working prototype of your product
- No individual can represent more than one company.
All applications will be reviewed and we will contact you with our decision by Friday, April 10th, 2020.
What You Can Expect if You are Accepted
If you are accepted, you will be charged a $199 fee, which includes:
5 companies in the morning, 5 in the afternoon
- One High-Top Demo Table, where you will demonstrate your product, at no cost.
- One All-Day Conference Pass May 1st, including cocktail reception ($599 Value!).
- One additional ticket may be purchased for a co-founder/colleague at a discounted rate of $199.
Cell Phone Number
Year Company was Founded
Tell us about your company! Describe your mission.
If you are revenue-producing, what is your current MRR?
Company website and social media accounts (if available)
Please submit a pitch deck
Application Due Wednesday, April 15th, 2020
We will give you our response by Friday, April 17th, 2020
On the day of the event, our attendees will vote on the "Best Early Stage Recurring Revenue Company 2020".
The winner will be announced from the podium in front of the Recurring Revenue Conference audience.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service