My signature below indicates that I agree to the following:
• I understand that I will be billed $26 a night for each night that I stay on campus during the break period selected below. I agree to pay the additional fee, in advance and in full, to the Housing and Residence Life office in East Commons.
• I understand that in the event that the campus dining facilities are closed during a break period, that it is my responsibility to find my own meals and that the University of West Georgia and the Department of Housing and Residence Life are under no obligation to provide meals during the Break period. However, a kitchen is available in each residence hall (in some cases in individual units) for student use.
• I understand that while staying on campus during this time that I am not permitted to have visitors of any kind (i.e. friends, relatives, classmates, members of organizations) inside the residence hall in which I am staying without the prior approval from the Department of Housing and Residence Life.
• I understand that my access card to the appropriate residence hall will be set to activate and deactivate based upon the dates I have requested as listed below and that my ID card is not to be given to another student or non student for any reason.
• I understand that the doors to the residence hall in which I am staying are to remain locked at all times during the break period and that I am not under any circumstance to prop any door (interior or exterior) in or around the residence hall. In the event of an emergency or if I see suspicious activity of any kind, I am to contact University Police and report any suspicious activity.
• I agree to abide by all policies and procedures as set forth by the Department of Housing and Residence Life and the University of West Georgia. This includes but is not limited to the restrictions on visitors.
ALL FORMS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THE SUNDAY BEFORE THE BREAK PERIOD STARTS!
Choose “Spring Graduation” if you are a graduating senior.
Choose “Transition Housing” if you are residing on campus for Summer Session 1.
Choose “Late Stay” if you are not graduating and not residing on campus for Summer Session 1.