GMAR #Greater Neighbor Award Nomination Form
NOMINATION DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 30
The #Greater Neighbor Award recognizes REALTORS® who have made an extraordinary impact on their community through volunteer work. The winner will be awarded at the GMAR General Membership Meeting on November 8th.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR NOMINATION:
1. Nominee must be a GMAR member in good standing.
2. Nominee should have contributed to a program that improves the livability of a local community. Those activities aren’t limited to real estate or housing issues, and may include such things as crime prevention, youth mentoring, and homelessness prevention.
3. Nominees will be judged on level of personal contribution, impact of personal contribution, breadth of impact, and the project’s suitability as a role model for other REALTORS®.
4. The award is intended to recognize individual contributions, not organization-wide efforts. Some portion of the nominee’s community work must have taken place during the current year, but judges will also consider ongoing efforts outside that time frame that demonstrate a depth of commitment.
5. Nominees must be able to document the results of their individual involvement through published reports and/or testimonials from the organization.
Please enter the email where you would like to receive confirmation below.
Your First Name
Your Last Name
Your Phone Number
What organization(s) do they volunteer for?
Please give a brief description of the work/outreach efforts completed by this person.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service