KNOCH HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND ONLINE SIGNUP 2021
ALL sections need to register including Instrumentalists, Color Guard, Knochettes and Majorettes along with any supporting student members (Honor and Manager members). Honor and Managers members should register under their respective section.
*Auxiliary members, please wait until your tryouts are complete before signing up for marching band.*
NO SCHOOL EMAIL ADDRESSES PLEASE.
It is HIGHLY recommended that everyone, including students, supply a valid email address that is checked often.
We are looking forward to great season that will be more "NORMAL"!
WELCOME TO THE BAND FAMILY!
Band Rehearsals (*Other dates/time as needed):
• Marching Band Kick-off, May 26, 3:00pm-6:00pm
• Mini Camp, July 27-29, 5:00pm-8:00pm
• Summer Rehearsals, July 7, 14, 21, 5:00pm-8:00pm
• Band Camp, August 2-6 AND August 9-13 8:00am-3:30pm
• Pie Night Rehearsal, August 17-18, 5:00pm-8:00pm
• Football/Parade Rehearsals, Monday’s and Wednesday’s 3:00pm-5:00pm*
Marching Band Festivals:
• Knoch Band Pie Fest, August 19
• Knoch Band Pie Fest Rain Date, August 20
• Butler Band Festival, September TBD
• Kennywood Parade, August 8
• KHS Homecoming Parade, October 1 (Tentative)
• Butler’s Veteran’s Day Parade, November 11
• Saxonburg Light-up Night, November 26
• Pittsburgh’s Celebrate the Season’s Parade, November 27
• Saxonburg’s Memorial Day Parade, May 30, 2022
• August 27
• September 3
• September 10
• September 17
• September 24
• October 1
• October 8
• October 15
• October 22
• October 29
• Playoffs, TBD
Band Trip (Optional):
• Details TBD
***Listed events and dates may change or be canceled, and additional events may be scheduled.***
Ample notification will be supplied.
REFERENCE CALENDARS, EMAILS AND TEXT MESSAGES!
Add the band calendar to your electronic devices:
View the band calendar online:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service