The programme is delivered via emails. Please ensure you are capable of receiving and responding to emails for the next 4 weeks BEFORE you sign up. The programme can not be paused. Live support will only be provided if you are completing the programme in the 4 week window. The programme can be completed at any time even without the live support.
At many stages you will receive an MP3 audio to listen to. This is a critical part of the programme. Please make sure you have access to a device capable of playing MP3 audio files BEFORE you sign up.
Please complete this form and to register your interest in joining the next block.
The next block starts in January 2019.
The programme costs £99. You will be sent a payment link before the block starts.
1. This is a self-paced programme. The programme provides a framework and it is up to you to follow it. Results will vary by individual. No guarantee of a results can be given.
2. The programme will be run at most once a month. Your programme will start at the same time as everyone in the block. Refunds can not be issued once the programme has started. The first email you receive marks the start of the programme.
3. I am a member of the CNHC and am obliged to comply with the Bylaws and Code of Ethics.
4. These Terms are governed by the law of England & Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
5. Any downloads provided should not be listened to while doing any activity that requires focus and attention such as driving. Any such MP3 file provided is for the Client’s personal use and must not be lent, copied or sold under any circumstances.
6. This programme is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional.
7. As this programme is delivered by email, please make sure you check your spam folder, and if necessary, approve emails from firstname.lastname@example.org as trusted. Please check spam/junk folders before contacting me if you have not received the email. I can not take responsibility for any difficulties you may have in receiving me emails, although I will do my best to help in any way I can
8. If you are unable to complete the programme within the 4 weeks, you will be able to continue the programme in your own time, and benefit from all the changes. However live one-to-one support will not be provided if you complete the programme after the 4 week timeline has passed.