LSA Funding Application 2019-2020 / Demande de financement AÉD 2019-2020
Bonjour à tou.te.s !
Les clubs, journaux et activités des étudiant.e.s de la Faculté de droit sont principalement financés à partir de deux sources:
1) Le budget des clubs de l'AÉD, constitué principalement des cotisations étudiantes à l'AÉD, des revenus de commandites et des recettes des Coffeehouses (environ 45000$); et
2) Il est possible pour vous d'appliquer également au Fond des diplomé-e-s pour la vie étudiante (FDVE) (environ 15000$), constitué de dons de diplômés de la Faculté, et géré par l'AÉD au nom du doyen. Si vous pensez que votre activité convient mieux aux critères de ce fond, voici les liens pertinents:
ASEF application form:
Inclusivity and Accessibility Matters
The LSA encourages you to take in consideration the following factors when organizing an activity or an event:
1. Universal accessibility and inclusiveness in Faculty activities, procedures, and systems
2. Organizational sustainable development (environmental, economic and social)
3. Professional exploration and development in diverse fields (in & outside law)
4. Advocacy for, and advancement of, law students’ collective rights & interests
Joint applications by several clubs and organizations are also encouraged.
LSA Funding Guidelines
Before filling out this form, please consult the following document. This contains guidelines that should be considered when applying for any type of funding through the the LSA processes.
NOTE ON POSTERS & PROMOTION:
Any accessibility accommodations made NEED to be printed on the poster and included in any and all promotion. This includes but is not limited to: wheelchair access, accessible washrooms (gender neutral and wheelchair access), ASL translation, service animals permitted etc. Otherwise, your efforts to made for these accommodations are in vain!
LSA Deadlines and Timeline
There aren't any deadlines for LSA funding - funding requests will be checked weekly by your VP Clubs and answers will be given approximately once a week. As long as your request is made about two weeks before your event, you're all good!
- Projects being granted funding and that involve disbursements before the activity itself takes place (e.g.: registration fees to a conference, purchase of goods or booking of services, etc.) may apply for an Advance of funds.
- Not providing receipts and proofs of attendance may be interpreted by the LSA as the activity not having taken place or as not having been attended, which will result in an obligation to refund the Advance of funds to the LSA by the person listed as Contact-person or by the recipient(s) of the Advance of funds, all being jointly and solidarily liable.
- The original receipts of all expenses and proofs of attendance of the activity must be provided 14 days after the activity at the latest. If an advance of funds had been granted, and if the final amount spent was lesser than the amount of the advance, the excess money must be returned to the LSA in the 14 days following the activity as well.
Questions regarding the funding process? Email
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service