Barley website - feedback
The new Barley website launched in October 2017. The website is intended to be used by all residents and to act as an online platform for clubs, societies, key village organisations and charities. We'd welcome feedback from visitors so we can continue to improve the site and make it better. Your answers will be anonymous but there is an opportunity to tell us your contact information if you would like us to get in touch.
1. Why did you visit the site today? (Select as many as appropriate.)
To learn about a specific club or society.
To learn about a specific facility or service.
To read a news story.
To look at upcoming events.
To learn about Barley's history.
To read information on Barley Parish Council.
Just to browse.
To look for contact details so I can add my own news story/event listing/information page.
2. Did you find what you were looking for?
3. Did you find the site easy to navigate?
4. If you answered no to question 3, please explain why you found it difficult.
5. Do you have any comments on the design and overall look of the website? Please explain.
6. Overall, how would you rate the Barley village website?
7. What could we do to make the site better?
8. Do you have any specific question for us? Please post below, including your email address so we can respond.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service