Rocky Mountain College 2018 Library Survey
This survey is to help the library serve you better, and should only take a couple of minutes. Thank you for your input!
1. Please indicate if you are a:
2. If you are a student, what year are you?
5th year or later
3. How did you hear about the survey?
4. How often do you use the library?
1-5 times a week or more
1-3 times a month
A few times a semester
Only the day before an assignment is due
I never use the library
5. Please rate how satisfied you are with the library’s book collection:
6. Please tell us how satisfied you are with the library's addition of ProQuest Ebook collection and ACLS Humanities ebooks.
Unaware of Ebook collections
7. Is there an Ebook collections you would like us to consider adding?
8. Please rate how satisfied you are with the library’s periodical collection:
9. Are there any specific periodical titles or subjects you would like us to consider adding?
10. Please tell us how satisfied you are with the library's online databases (Gale, Ebsco, Credo Reference, ProQuest, Science Direct, Statista, etc.)
Mark only one oval.
11. Please explain why you are satisfied or unsatisfied with the library's online databases.
12. Please rate how satisfied you are with the services the library offers (interlibrary loan, reference, research help, classroom instruction, etc.):
13. Does the library provide a service that is exceptionally good or is not meeting your expectations?
14. What do you use the library for (please check all that apply)?
Socializing with friends
Drop in tutoring
The Writing Center
Finding a good book to read
Finding a movie to watch
Finding a cd to listen to
To get free coffee
To find research materials (journal articles or books)
Use the printer/photocopier
I don't use the library
15. Why do you NOT use the library? (Only answer this question if you replied "I don’t use the library" in the last question.)
Use my own computer
Live too far away
Classes don't require use of the library
Uncomfortable asking for help
Library hours are too limited
Library does not have the resources
Can't find anything
Get everything from the internet
16. What is the most positive comment that you can make about the Library and its services?
17. What is the most negative comment that you can make about the Library and its services?
18. What new services or resources can the library offer to help you?
19. Other comments and/or suggestions for the library?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Rocky Mountain College.
Terms of Service