VikingsCon 2020 Vendor Application
Vendor application for VikingsCon, November 7 & 8, 2020 in LaPlata, Maryland USA. Please complete this application if you are a vendor who wishes to sell Products or Materials.
Confirm your email address
Please verify your contact number is correct.
Enter the name of your company or Brand. This name will be displayed on our website.
Social Media Address
Facebook name, Twitter handle, etc.
Have you participated in a previous Red Serpents event?:
How did you hear about us?
Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Please List The Types Of Products You Will Be Displaying At VikingsCon:
Items not listed will be subject to removal from VikingsCon. No fur pelts as we already have an exclusive pelt vendor.
Describe Your Set Up.
Ex: Shelf display on the left side. Rack display on right side to create a wall. Large Banner sign in back. Rug on the floor as attendees enter. PLEASE NOTE: If your setup includes a tent, you will need to choose an outdoor space. Tents are not allowed in the inside vendor building. Please also specify which sides will be up [front, back, left, right, top]. Electricity is NOT available for outdoor vendor space.
VikingsCon has available indoor and outdoor vendor space. Would you prefer your booth to be indoors or outdoors?
There is no electricity available for outside vendors.
Inside vendor space
Outside vendor space
IMPORTANT: ANYTHING NOT LISTED ABOVE CAN BE SUBJECT TO BE TAKEN OFF DISPLAY AND PUT AWAY DURING THE CONVENTION FOR REASONS AS THE RED SERPENTS, LLC SEE FIT.
Electricity/Outlet Needed - FREE (Not available for outside vendors)
Please provide any additional information you'd like to share with the VikingsCon organizers.
THE AGREEMENT IS THE RED SERPENTS STATEMENT OF VENDOR POLICY. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING. PLEASE KEEP A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
• Vendor agrees to provide payment in full with this Vendor Agreement.
• Vendor tables are not refundable.
• The Red Serpents, LLC agrees to provide booth and/or table space, as specified below, to the Vendor at VikingsCon, barring any unforeseen acts of God which may occur prior to or during these dates to prevent space being available. Vendor space is made up of 80sq. ft. (8’x10’) booths, which can be added together to create a larger Vendor space. Vendor booth placement is not guaranteed, but Promoter will act in good faith when possible to accommodate requests and make a few changes as possible after diagram has been released. Vendor agrees not to use any area outside of their designated Vendor space for sales, storage, display, or advertisement, and to be respectful of their neighboring Vendors. Vendor agrees to keep space clean and presentable during the Event. Exhibits must remain whole until the event has ended.
• Vendor agrees that The Red Serpents, LLC, its staff, and its volunteers, shall not be responsible for items lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed during the convention, during convention set up or during convention clean up.
• Vendor Booth and/or Table space assignments are the sole responsibility of The Red Serpents, LLC. Vendor agrees to keep the assigned area clean and be responsible for any damage caused by the Vendor. Booth and/or Tables are to remain in the specified space and configuration as placed by The Red Serpents, LLC.
• The rights granted to the Vendor may not be sold, sublet, given, or otherwise transferred to any third party.
• Vendor acknowledges that The Red Serpents, LLC grants no terms of exclusivity or other licensing agreement to Vendor.
• Vendor agrees to do business only during posted hours and not to engage in any disruptive activities, including, but not limited to: unloading and movement of merchandise outside areas leased to the Vendor, excessive noise, or any activity deemed by The Red Serpents, LLC to be disruptive to other Vendors or not in the best interest of VikingsCon or any of its participants (i.e. excessive loud noise or music, etc.).
• Vendor agrees to display and/or sell merchandise, which is consistent with all International and US copyright and trademark agreements, as well as all laws of the City of LaPlata and the State of Maryland.
• Vendor agrees that any violation or breach of this agreement may result in the cancellation of this agreement and forfeiture of the Vendor’s leased space without refund.
• The foregoing represents the full agreement between The Red Serpents, LLC and the Vendor.
Vendor agrees to provide:
• Minimum of 3 total posts across your social media platforms
- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, etc...
• At least one dedicated email blast to your subscribers
VikingCon Social Media Links
Facebook: Vikings Con / Instagram: @VikingsCon / twitter: @Vikings_Con
I agree to the above terms
By entering your name you agree to the terms of this agreement.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service