Cultural IQ Quiz (for non-Dutch)
Please answer all questions to the best of your knowledge, experience and ability. Please pay close attention not only to the questions and answers, but also your own processes: what you’re thinking and feeling as you’re taking the test and grading your results.
A total of 15 points is possible.
[Translated, adapted and reprinted from 'Transculturele vaardigheden voor therapeuten' (Transcultural Skills for Therapists. Author: Nel Jessurun, Pub: Coutinho, September 2010)
The questions and answers to this test were developed by Prof. Piet Vroon, professor of psychology at the University of Utrecht, the Netherlands.]
1. Select the one item that does not belong with the rest.
2. Which drawing does not belong?
3. Which item does not belong?
4. Which item does not belong?
5. Which of these does not belong with the other two?
Eretz Israel Shelanoe
6. Which of these does not belong with the rest?
7. Which of these does not belong with the rest?
8. Which of these does not belong?
Leg of lamb
9. Which of these does not belong?
10. What does not belong at a birthday celebration? (image may not be representative)
11. Which emoji belongs to the saying, “The shadow-side of life”?
12. Imagine you are hiding among the trees, not far from your home in Marrakesh. Which of the two statements would you be thinking?
"The storm is approaching. I hope I don't get hit by lightning!"
"Whew! The storm has passed. I didn't get hit by lightning!" .
13. True or false: ‘Mimar Sinan built the Sultan Ahmed mosque'.
14. Select the correct answer.
15. This 3-dimensional figure will be unfolded to a flat surface. Which is correct?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service