Lesson Tuition and Payment
• Lessons for the month will be agreed upon by the teacher and student via email prior to the start of the month.
• Upon agreement of the number of lessons for a particular month, the teacher will send an invoice as a PDF attachment via email outlining the lessons to be taught.
• If the lessons are to be cancelled by the student after the invoice is created and payment is received, NO MAKE-UP LESSONS will be scheduled.
• If the teacher is not able to teach the lessons (emergency or illness), the teacher will work with the student to find a mutually beneficial time to make up the lesson within 30 days of the lesson date.
• Acceptable methods of payment include cash, email money transfers or personal cheques.