Thank you for being part of Total Defence Day@SST.
In Week 6, SST commemorated Total Defence Day through various activities.
1. Complimentary copy from The Straits Times on Monday, 9 Feb 2015. In the copy of the Straits Times is the Total Defence Day (TDD) Edition of ST IN.
2. Our World, Our Views : Sharing by Class S407 on National Budget and Economic Defence.
3. Morning Assembly Programme : Sharing on the significance of Total Defence Day & message from SCDF.
4. Interclass Digital Photo Collage Competition : Each class was tasked to create a digital photo collage based on any one of the five pillars of Total Defence.
5. Arts Performance : Founder's Day, on how Singapore has developed and prospered over the years partly due to our commitment to protect it.
6. Assembly Programme : Video on sharing by teachers on their National Service/Reservist experiences.
Please provide your feedback, latest by 5 p.m. on 17th February 2015. Your responses are important and contribute to our programme planning and design.
Thank you for your time.
On behalf of NE-SST Team
OIC (Mr Alvin Tan)
Our World, Our Views (Ms Caroline Chua & Ms Debbie Tay)
NE Events@SG50 (Ms Huang Pei Shan, Ms Wong Ho Yan & Mdm Azizah)