Member Enrollment Form
The mission of The Reading League Indiana is to advance the awareness, understanding and use of evidence-based reading instruction across the state, by connecting all stakeholders and providing sound educational resources. We rely on membership dues and donations as our main source of funding to bring high quality reading resources and events to our state, and we are grateful for your support!
An annual membership is $25, with options for $10 fees for current pre-service teachers and free scholarships as well. Membership benefits include:
1. Financially supporting the mission of The Reading League Indiana
2. Opportunity to become involved in our work by serving on a committee
3. Access to a members-only Facebook group for networking opportunities and first notice of upcoming events
4. Invitation to one, virtual members-only meeting per year with chapter leadership
5. Membership to The Reading League, our national affiliate
Have questions, ideas, or want to become more involved? Please contact us:
I am a(n) (Select all that apply):
Elementary School Educator
Middle/High School Educator
College/University Student - Pre-Service Teacher
Parent of school-aged child(ren)
Parent of child(ren) with dyslexia/dysgraphia
School Board Member
Leader of a non-profit reading organization
I currently work in an Indiana school.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Reading League Inc.