March 28th - May 10th
Tuesday's & Wednesday's
Thank you for registering for our 7-week Jr. High Training Program! This program, open to any current 6th-8th grader, is intended to prepare students for competitive high school cheerleading. Students can expect to work on their strength and conditioning, stunting, and tumbling. No experience is required!
This registration is two parts, which includes this form AND the payment on Community Ed
. Please make sure you have completed both steps or your registration will be considered incomplete and your student will be unable to participate.
All students AND parents of students participating in our Jr. High Training Program should be members of our BAND group
for regular updates and communication regarding clinic days and the Hamilton Cheerleading program.
A few important reminders:
- Each clinic day starts promptly at 6:00PM. Students should plan to arrive about 15 minutes early to help set up mats and get settled.
- Students are required to wear all black - this includes an unmarked black top tucked into black shorts with black spandex under shorts, black crew socks, and cheer shoes. Students may not have hair in their face (wispies, curtain bangs, etc. need to be pinned back).
- All clinics will take place in the Hamilton Gym unless a scheduling conflict at the school arises, at which point we would update the location in the BAND group.
- Drop off and pick up will be in the large student lot in between the football field and the school. Upon arrival, students should enter in through the doors that say "GYMNASIUM AUDITORIUM" and come into the gym doors on their left.
- Parents are allowed to come observe the last 20 minutes ONLY of each clinic day starting at 7:40PM.
Accurately filling out this form helps us be better prepared to train your child when they arrive, we recommend filling out this form WITH your child so that the information is thorough and accurate.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by messaging Coach DJ on the BAND app.