Virtual Programming 2020-21 Registration
Programs Begin: November 2 - 6, 2020
Programs End: November 30 - December 4, 2020
Boys & Girls Clubs of Hamilton is providing distance-based Club experiences through which Club staff will facilitate program activities through an online platform.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Hamilton will use an application provided by a third party that members, parents/guardians and/or staff will access via the Internet and use for purposes of communication and programming. This platform is called Zoom.
In order to participate in distance-based Club experiences, you will need to provide the following:
- A computer, mobile, or tablet device with access to the Internet
- A quiet space at home in which members can participate in distance-based experiences
- To register for Zoom, you will need to provide some customer data, including but not limited to: your email address and first and last name )
We will use Zoom for the following anticipated program activities:
- Group chats
- Video conferencing
- Phone conferencing
- Media sharing (for example, uploading images of artwork or other projects)
* Some of the programs will have a program kit that can be delivered or available at your local club via curbside pick up upon request*
For more information, please contact Front Desk (
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Boys and Girls Clubs of Hamilton.