1. Introduced in, 'The Scarlet Letter," what character is considered one of the most important in American literature?
2. In 1952 what cocker spaniel that shares its name with a board game saved Richard Nixon's political career?
3. Which TV Show concluded with the cast in a jail cell?
4. ID this animal, said to be the most trafficked in the world due to beliefs in medicinal properties of its scales.
5. Who sold his online bank, X.com, to PayPal in March of 2000?
6. Rare in the digital age and first issued by the London Credit Exchange Company in 1772, what payment method was accepted in 90 European cities at that time?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PlayPopQuiz!.