Getting to know you: tell us more!
Please take a few minutes to tell us a little more about your experiences with The Civic Theatre. We will use this information to improve our communications with you and help us set priorities surrounding our programming and community programs and services.
1. What is your connection with The Civic Theatre? (please check all that apply)
I come to movies!
I come to other things at the theatre
I am a member
I am a donor
I am a supplier
I am a volunteer
I am a local business owner and have partnered with The Civic on something in the past
I am a local business owner and haven't partnered with The Civic
2. Local business owners, what is your business name?
3. What Civic Theatre events do you enjoy? (please check all that apply)
Independent or art films
Free community gatherings like Home for the Holidays and the Zombie Walk
Screen Based Industry monthly meetups and quarterly open screenings
Knowledge and industry events, like webinars, the Disruptive Innovation Festival and topical symposia
4. Which of these events are most important to you and why?
5. What three words would you use to describe The Civic Theatre?
6. We are planning to add two more screens to the upper back area of our auditorium, while keeping the original stage and screen we know and love. What do you think of this plan?
I love it
I don't like it
I don't know enough about it
Please comment on your choice
7. What is a fun experience or special memory you have from The Civic Theatre?
8. How do you learn about movies and events at The Civic Theatre? (please check all that apply)
I check the marquee on the building
Weekly email from The Civic
I call the theatre's info line
Pre-show screen slides
The Nelson Star
Word of mouth
9. Do you have any other questions or comments for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nelson Civic Theatre Society.
Terms of Service