Mx./Mr. Indiana Leather 2020 Application
Application used for the Mx. / Mr. Indiana Leather 2020 Contest held on October 18-20, 2019.
Which title are you competing for:
Mx. Indiana Leather 2020
Mr. Indiana Leather 2020
Sponsors (if any):
Community Involvement (past & present):
Tell us about you first leather experience:
Why do you want to be Mx/Mr Indiana Leather 2020:
Rules & Regulations
1. Indiana Leather Weekend Contestants must be a a legal current resident of the State of Indiana with proof of residency
2. Mx. Indiana Leather contestant must identify as gender non-binary
3. Mr. Indiana Leather contestant must identify as a male.
4. Contestants must obtain at minimum 70% of total possible points.
5. Indiana Leather Weekend contestants must attend ALL of the following events during Indiana Leather Weekend October 18 - 20, 2019.
a. Friday, October 18, 2019 @ 8:30pm: Producer/ Contestant meeting to answer any questions and distribute information.
b. Friday, October 18, 2019 @ 9:30pm: Indiana Leather Weekend contestant and judges meet & greet at Greg's Indy.
c. Saturday, October 19, 2019 @ 2:00pm: Indiana Leather Weekend contestant interviews at Greg's Indy.
d. Saturday, October 19, 2019 @ 8:30pm: Indiana Leather Weekend Contest at Greg's Indy.
e. Sunday, October 20, 2019 @ 11:00am: Indiana Leather Weekend 2020 Winners must attend the Victory brunch at
Indiana Leather Weekend Contest Scoring
1. Meet and Greet (5% - 50 points) - Judges will be scoring each contestant based on how comfortable and social the person is during the meet & greet.
2. Leather Image (15% - 150 points)- Judges will be scoring each contestant on personal style.
3. Erotic wear/Stage Question (20% - 200 points) - Judges will be scoring how comfortable each contestant appears on stage in erotic wear while being asked a question on stage.
4. Speech (25% - 250 Points) - Judges will be scoring each contestants on a 90 second speech on a topic of the contestants choosing, speech content and delivery.
5. Interview ( 35% - 350 points) - Judges will be scoring each contestant based on a series of questions asked during the 15 minute interview.
Mx./Mr. Indiana Leather 2020 winners obligations/responsibilities:
1. Mx./Mr. Indiana Leather 2020 will organize and host at minimum 4 fundraising events each (2 fundraisers for their travel fund and 2 fundraisers for the organization of their choice) during their 2020 title year. The first event must be held prior to February 1, 2020.
2. Mx./Mr. Indiana Leather 2020 will be present and march in the Indy Pride Parade held in June 2020.
3. Mx./Mr. Indiana Leather 2020 will be present at Indiana Leather Weekend 2021 for their step aside.
4. Mx./Mr. Indiana Leather 2020 will return to judge for Indiana Leather Weekend 2022
Indiana Leather Contestant Information
The information on this form will be used for the sole purpose during Indiana Leather Weekend contest. The form will be seen by the Indiana Leather Staff, Judges and Emcee for the purpose of the contest.
I have received and read the Indiana Leather Weekend Contestant Rule & Regulations, Winners obligations/responsilbilites and agree to all the terms set forth therein. I verify that all the information contained in the "Application" is true and understand that any falsifications is terms for dismissal from the contest and/or forfeiture of any winnings. I agree to hold harmless the staff/management/owner of Greg's Indianapolis, INL, LLC. (to include all staff and representatives); Judges and all other concerned with the Indiana Leather weekend without any fault for any and all damages and/or injury to myself and/or personal belongings during Indiana Leather Weekend. I further understand that there may be photos taken of me during Indiana Leather Weekend and may be used for promotional purposes for Indiana Leather Weekend or other events sponsored by INL, LLC.
Please submit a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with application.
All applications must be submitted by October 15, 2019 to the Indiana Leather Weekend Producers. Please submit a photo to email@example.com with application.
Any questions can be submitted to Producers@IndianaLeather.com
I acknowledge the contestant information provided:
I do not agree
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of INL LLC..