In December 2015, a consortium of fourteen partners from Jordan, Germany, Spain, Cyprus, Italy,
Portugal, and Greece joined the project entitled “Promotion of Innovation Culture in the Higher Education in Jordan (INVENT)”- a three years Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices, co-founded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ programme.
The project concentrates on strengthening and enhancing the role of higher education institutions and universities in innovation capacity building, technology transfer and commercialization of applied scientific research outcome in Jordan aiming at the creation of the essential environment for innovation in order to build a knowledge-based economy.
The main objectives of the project that will be met through the establishment of 4 Centres for Transfer of Innovation (CTIs) in Jordan are:
- The development of economic thinking and interest to use innovation by entrepreneurs and business community,
- The raising of awareness of the innovation importance among the university researchers and the local businesses,
- The provision of chance to the researchers to apply their research results,
- The provision of a clear view of the technological needs of the local industries so that the research and researchers’ priorities can be well identified,
- The capacity building of CTIs’ staff in order to enhance the sector of innovation and technology transfer.
The INVENT team kindly requests your participation in a survey focused on the identification and analysis of the training needs of future workers in innovation and entrepreneurship promotion centres.
To this end, your answers will be of great help for the establishment of Centres for Transfer of Innovation that will be effective in accomplishing their goal. Most of the questions can be answered by clicking boxes that have the best correspondence with your expectations.
Participation in the survey is voluntary. All responses will be treated with the strictest confidence and no individual will be identifiable in the published report. However, we would be extremely grateful for your valuable implication and input, if you agree to participate.
What will be your benefit?
Participating in the survey promises longer-term benefits as the findings will form the basis for the promotion of innovation culture in the Universities of Jordan so that they become a pillar in the development of a knowledge-based national economy.
If you have further questions please contact Dr. Mohannad Al-Jarrah, Tel:0790613617, email: email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Prof. Fahmi Abu Al-Rub
INVENT Project Coordinator