Research Roundtable RSVP
Disability Research - this Roundtable is to support groups working in Disability Research including: Quality of Life/Living Well, Policy, Special Education, and Culture & Politics of Disability. An associated call has not been identified at this time.
Introduction by Vice President Andy Weyrich
Tuesday, September 24, 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Gardner Commons Room 4150
The areas we hope to touch on:
Quality of Life/Living Well
Culture & Politics of Disability
Participants will be asked to:
- present a brief summary of their research,
- identify how their work could be enhanced with collaboration, and
- share their big ideas and dreams.
This first meeting will help researchers comprehend the breadth of disability research on Main Campus and the Health Science campus. We anticipate a series of follow up meetings.
About Research Roundtables:
Research Roundtables are supported by the Research Development Office and hosted by NEXUS to foster new collaboration and research teams across campus. Topics are centered around research that is of interest to a broad range of disciplines. These events are meant to:
1. Catalyze faculty exploration of interdisciplinary research topics;
2. Discuss strategies to advance research ideas; and
3. Explore potential federal and non-federal funders for interdisciplinary research.
Yes, I will participate.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
3. Email Address
4. Department/Unit and College
5. Brief statement of your research interest.
I cannot attend but I would like to submit a topic for a future Research Roundtable.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service