2020 NYM Trade Show
The 2019 New York Mills Trade Show will be held on
Saturday, April 4, 2020, 9 am to 1 pm,
NYM School Sports Center and High School Gym
We are looking for local businesses and organizations to showcase their goods and services.
You are invited to participate!
• Set-up will be Friday, April 3, 4:00-6:00 pm and Saturday, April 4, 7:00-9:00 am. We ask that your exhibit be ready for the public to view by 9:00 am.
• The pancake breakfast will be served from 9:00-11:00 am, and will be ready for exhibitors at 8:00 am. The cost is $5.00 per plate and $3.00 for children
• Concessions will be available from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Exhibit space is approximately 10’ x 10’. You are expected to fill the entire space allotted. If your exhibit will be bigger than 10’ x 10’, you will need to purchase more than one space.
• Extension cords, power strips, tables and chairs will NOT be provided. Please bring your own.
• Wall spaces and electrical connections are limited. Requests are treated on “first come-first served” based on the order we receive PAID registrations. We will not be able to accommodate all requests.
• If you need electricity, you will need to pay an extra $10.
• Wireless internet is provided by the NYM School at no extra cost to exhibitors.
• Please identify your booth with a sign or banner as we do not provide them.
• Live animals will be allowed in restricted areas only, with strict clean-up requirements. Please indicate your plans on your registration form.
• Exhibitors cannot sublet their exhibit. A signed registration form must be on file for each exhibitor.
• There is an outdoor display area available at no additional charge.
• No helium balloons are to be given away or displayed because of potential damage to ceiling fans.
• Any accommodations for indoor display of vehicles and the like need to be made directly with the New York Mills Schools by calling 218-385-2553.
• Admission is FREE for the public with a donation to the New York Mills Food Shelf. Our Trade Show is well attended!
The exhibitor’s fee per 10’ x 10’ (approx.) booth is:
$50 for C&C members (2020 membership MUST be paid*)
$95 for non-members
$35 for non-profit organizations
$30 for Home-based businesses (operated out of your home, 2 employees max)
$100 for booths registering after March 27, 2020.
Additional Fees: $10 extra for ANY exhibit requiring electricity
*Please contact Latham Hetland at 218-371-5301 or
if you would like more information about membership.
Please completely fill out the form and send your registration fee payable to New York Mills Civic & Commerce and return to:
New York Mills C&C
PO Box 176
New York Mills, MN 56567
No later than March 27, 2020. If you have any questions, contact Latham Hetland at 218-371-5301.
Please Select Booth Options:
$50 per booth for Current C&C Members (If your dues are not current for 2019, please include your dues with your registration fee)
$95 per booth for non-members
$35 per booth for non-profit organizations
$30 for Home-based businesses (operated from your home, 2 employees max)
$10 fee for any exhibit requiring electricity. All registrations after March 22, 2019 will be $100
Would you like wall space, if available? (Wall Space is limited and only given on a first paid, first served basis)
Do you need electricity? (Electricity is VERY LIMITED and you must bring your own extension cords)
Will you be having an Outdoor Display?
Make Checks Payable to NYM Civic & Commerce
I will be sending my check to PO Box 176, New York Mills MN 56567 today
I have already paid.
I agree to all of the information described in this letter and registration form. I also agree that New York Mills Civic & Commerce Association and Independent School District #553 are not responsible for booth damage, products, liability or accidents that may occur during the Trade Show (including set-up and clean-up).
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service