Senior My Portfolio Badge
No matter what path you choose after high school – continuing your education or getting a job – you’ll find that your Girl Scouting and cookie sales experience will put you a step ahead!
There are Five steps to earn this badge:
1. Create a cookie resume
2. Put together a cookie portfolio
3. Get feedback about how to market yourself for a job or college interview
4. Write an essay about what you learned from the cookie sale
5. Learn how to ace an interview
When I’ve earned this badge, I will be able to show potential college admissions officers and employers what you have learned from cookie sales experience.
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨: 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘨𝘦. 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 #𝘎𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘋𝘛𝘕 & #𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘎𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘋𝘛𝘕 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴!
Items & Materials you may need:
- Access to a computer or pen and paper
- Access to the internet
Your troop number:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service