'Krithi 2020' Stall Booking
(in block letters)
2. Head of the organization
3. Contact person for the fair
4. Category of exhibitors
Childrens' publishers- English and Malayalam
5. Select your space
The number of stalls
6. Who would operate the stall
Terms and Conditions
1. The Organizer reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reason thereof. The acceptance of applications and the number of stalls allotted along with the tariff will be intimated separately.
*Exhibitors need to make remittance towards stall rent after receiving the intimation from the organizers in this regard.
2. In case of natural disaster or if circumstances so warrant, the organizer reserves the right to postpone, alter or cancel the Fair. In case the Fair is canceled before the inauguration, rental collected will be refunded at the earliest after deducting service tax.
3. The accepted applications will be considered as an agreement (under the accepted terms) between the Exhibitor and the Organizer subject to the availability of space.
4. Applications received are considered on a first come first served basis, according to the waiting list.
5. Display of relevant banners, posters, etc. on or within the stand is permitted. However, no display will be allowed outside the stall. All external (of the stand) publicity is chargeable. For advertisements outside the Exhibitor’s stand/s please contact the Organizer’s office.
6. Sale of books and other reading materials will be permitted on the following conditions:
(A) A minimum discount of 10% to be allowed on the printed price. Library and institutional discounts as per directions from relevant authorities.
(B) Exhibitors at the Fair are entitled to display and sell their own or officially authorized books/product services only.
(C) No books or materials forbidden by the law, including violation of the Copyright Act, will be displayed or sold. Exhibitors are solely responsible for any violation in this regard and the Organizer will not be liable for such a violation. Exhibitors will indemnify the Organizer from and against all proceedings and expenses whatsoever in consequence of any such violation.
7. Once booking of the stall is made by an exhibitor, the same cannot be canceled or altered under any circumstances. No refund of the rental will be made or adjusted.
8. Stall allotment letters indicating the section nos. and stall nos.will be intimated to the exhibitor in advance via email and will be notified in the website.
9. While the organizer will carry out general cleaning, Exhibitors will be responsible for the cleanliness of their respective stands during the Fair.
10. Any of the terms and conditions mentioned above may be relaxed or modified at the discretion of the competent authority of the Organizer whose decision will be final and binding.
11. The Organizer will provide round-the-clock security arrangement during the Fair. However, the Organizer is not liable for the loss or damage to the goods and property of the Exhibitors. Exhibitors are, therefore, advised not to leave their stands or their belongings unattended during the Fair timings.
12. Exhibitors are advised to avail insurance for their respective stalls through the agency arranged by the Organisers or of their own choice.
13. Any dispute or claim arising out of the participation in the Fair will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kottayam courts only.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service