You may use this form to register for the Fashion Show ONLY!
Please use the separate forms for:
Important Talent Show Information:
- Not all applications will be accepted.
- Performers representing a Registered Student Organization will be given preference, and we may not be able to accept more than one act from each country or we may ask some groups to share 10 minutes RSOs should select their cultural representatives and submit the application on their behalf.
- The performance committee will be looking for a variety of acts that showcase culture from around the world. This is a culture sharing event and not an “American Idol” type event.
- Decisions will be made and communicated by email no later than November 7th.
- All performers must attend a mandatory rehearsal. Rehearsal times, music format requirements & music submission deadlines will be sent shortly after application approval emails are sent.
- The contacts listed on the application must check their email regularly and communicate with OISS in advance about any changes or special requests. Once selected and scheduled, we are counting on you to show up on time and perform well.
- Please be sure your group has practiced adequately on your own well in advance of your rehearsal time and performance at the Global Festival and that all performers are well prepared. Please give us the correct number of minutes for your performance because we need our published schedule to be accurate.
- Please remember that this festival is a fun event to share world culture with MSU and the Greater Lansing Community and is not the proper place for political or religious messages.
- Performances are absolutely limited to 10 minutes and may have to be shorter depending on the number of accepted acts.