Make the Midterm Pledge 2018
In a representative democracy, your vote is your voice. This November, Americans will use their vote to speak up not just for candidates and policies, but for their values and vision for our country.
In the current climate, it's not enough to fill out your ballot. Make a pledge to be prepared and informed when you vote this November.
Created by the team at Americans of Conscience Checklist (
) to encourage your participation. Rest assured, when you sign, we won't spam you or even send a follow-up message. All links open in a new tab. You can print out this pledge at the end.
1. I pledge to vote in the US midterm elections Tuesday, November 6, 2018.
Yes! It's in my calendar!
2. I pledge that I am registered to vote.
No, but I commit to registering before the deadline (
3. To make sure I haven't been purged from voter rolls, I pledge to double-check my registration status ahead of deadline (check all that apply).
Yes, I will put my state's registration deadline on my calendar (look up:
Yes, I will check my registration at
4. Because of foreign efforts to divide Americans, I pledge to ignore online trolls/bots and maintain faith in the power of my vote. (Check all that apply.)
Yes, and I'll watch a quick video to recognize bots and trolls:
Yes, and I will use
to search candidates' records.
Yes, and I will subscribe to a reputable publication for my news.
5. Optional: To counter voter suppression, I pledge to help my neighbors vote. (Check all that apply.)
1. I will share this pledge on social media:
2. I will donate to organizations that help people get their ID (
) and rides to the polls (
3. I will volunteer to register voters (contact your local League of Women Voters
4. I will post on my social media accounts an offer to drive friends to the polls.
5. I will serve as a poll worker on Election Day (
Sign: Your initials, town, and state
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service