Join the Love the Mouse Travel team!
Are you the go-to person in your circle of friends who everyone comes to for Disney travel advice? In addition to extensive Disney knowledge, do you also have some sales and technology experience? We are searching for individuals who possess not only a passion for Disney, but also the ability to sell Disney as a profession. We are not a hobby agency; we are looking to hire independent agents who will invest extensive time and effort in training, marketing, and selling, who can commit to building their business in order to succeed in the long-term. The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
• Extensive knowledge of Disney Destinations;
• Excellent sales and negotiation techniques;
• Superior communication and organizational skills;
• Proficiency with web-based technologies and social media;
• Responsiveness within a 24-hour period, even on weekends and holidays;
• Ability to work independently.
Please note this role is commission-based.
After reviewing your application, if we are interested in continuing the process with you, we will be in touch.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service