The form for sending abstracts for the National Scientific Conference "Renewable Energy Sources 2020"
In order to send an abstract for the National Scientific Conference "Renewable Energy Sources 2020", which will take place in Centrum Badań i Innowacji Pro-Akademia w Konstantynowie Łódzkim on March 21, 2020, please complete the form below in accordance with the instruction.
If it is in doubt, please refer to the example (
Notes on completing the form:
1) Please DO NOT fill in the form with capital letters.
2) If all authors represent the same institution please DO NOT enter numbers with names and affiliation (ie. please do not enter (1), (2)).
3) Please note the order in which the authors are entered, as they will be entered in the abstract in the order in which they are placed in the form below.
4) In the case of several authors, please indicate the correspondance author with the * symbol inserted after his name.
5) All fields have to be fill in English except "Title of the abstract in Polish".
Names and surnames of ALL authors
In the system: name surname (1), name surname (2), ..., name surname (X). The affiliation numer on brackets.
Affiliations of ALL authors
In case of different affiliations of authors, each of them should be preceded by a number in parentheses, e.g. (1), (2)
E-mail address of the corresponding author
Name and surname of the PRESENTING PERSON
Title of the abstract in English
Title of the abstract in Polish
Select type of instance that the abstract applies to:
(according to the declaration in the registration form)
A few words about the author/authors
No more than 250 characters
Contents of the abstract
No less than 100 characters and no more than 1500 characters
No more than 5 keywords / key phrases
I confirm that I am the author of the submitted conference summary, its contents is known to me and I am fully responsible for it.
I agree to the publication of the abstract sent by me in the form of Open Access on the website of the Conference Organizer.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service