Adopting a pet is life-long commitment. Our thorough process ensures each cat is matched with the right family and finds a healthy, safe fur-ever home. If your references reply immediately, the entire process takes approximately 48-72 hours.
1. Application: Browse available cats and kittens on our website and complete our Adoption Application below. The application does not lock you into nor guarantees adoption. We work through foster homes and like to know a bit about who we bring into their homes. We work through appointment. An application is required to meet the cats.
2. Reference Check: Our Adoption Counselor will contact your references, vet, and landlord. Please be sure to have your references reply as soon as possible to expedite the process.
3. Interview: Once references are cleared, we’ll call you for an interview.
4. Meet and Greet: After the interview, we’ll call you to set up a meet-and-greet so you can meet the kitty and we can meet you in person!
5. Follow-up: Once approved for adoption, we’ll contact you to schedule a pick-up day and time (sometimes this can happen on the day of your meet and greet).
If you have any questions regarding our cats, kittens or the adoption process, please see our FAQs page. You can also contact us via email or give us a call.
P.S. We adopt kittens in PAIRS. It is much better for them physically and emotionally and better for you, too! They work out their kitty energy and you get double the awww factor and love.