Chess.com Senior Java Developer
Want to see your code used by millions of passionate users? Chess.com is looking for a Senior Java Developer who takes pride in writing high-quality, high-performance code, and enjoys working with a team of awesome developers. We have served more than two BILLION chess games, and we need you to help take us to 10 billion and beyond.
This is a full-time, permanent, remote work opportunity.
- Strong knowledge of Java 11
- Practice in building cloud native applications
- Passionate about delivering high-quality code
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL storages (e.g. Mysql, DynamoDB)
- Detailed understanding of HTTP and related technologies
- Eagerness to constantly develop and learn new things
BONUS (Not required, but helpful):
- Understanding of functional programming (Reactor would be nice!)
- Experience in writing software running at scale
- Experience with message logs (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis, Redis)
- Experience with Kubernetes
What is your name?
What is your email address?
What country do you live in? (ALL countries are acceptable, this just helps us get to know you!)
What is your GitHub username?
Please share with us your current professional tech stack and how your experience can apply to Chess.com.
Please tell us about your experience with writing code at scale
Please tell us about your experience working with service-based architecture, cloud native apps, etc
Please paste in your resume (or link to).
What would YOU like to be working on?
What questions do you have for us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service