Let Her Speak is a One-Day Nationwide Peaceful Protest Convoy to demand Jo Jorgensen is allowed to debate on the 2020 National Debate Stage.
On August 8th at 12:30pm EST / 9:30am PST, peaceful protesters all around the nation will gather in a driving convoy to accomplish the following:
1. Get media attention for the lack of fairness in our presidential debates
2. Put social pressure on the Commission on Presidential Debates to allow Jo Jorgensen to debate
3. Spread the word about Jo Jorgensen and the Libertarian Party to increase awareness to your local community.
#LetHerSpeak allows Jo's grassroots army to participate in the first nationwide protest convoy.
We will engage in our community and show Libertarian values with empathy, engagement, and a dynamic way of presenting the message that Jo Jorgensen (and all candidates listed on the ballots) should be compared equally in the debates.
We're calling on libertarian candidates, officials, and members to lead a peaceful protest convoy in your county at the same time and day, all across America.
- Decorate your cars and drive parade style.
- Go Live and talk to the local media.
- Print flyers and spread the word.
We're providing all of the media & marketing materials, and support you need to make your regional event a hit.
We have put many hours into this event, crafting it the best way we can to make it easy, fun, and impactful.
Sign up, host a convoy, spread the word in your community, and let's show America we put action behind our convictions.
To help you decide if you can host, watch this 12-minute video covering all the steps in detail: https://youtu.be/XktoXxTXmvg
Fill out the form to attend or host a convoy in your county. It's time get noticed!
*** By the way, your information is safe and we will not spam you, ever.