2021-2022 ASEF Funding Application Form/ Demande de financement FDVE 2021-2022
The ASEF seeks to support both individual students and groups of students who undertake the organization of an event or activity for the benefit of the McGill Law community. If you or a group of students want to participate in or organize an event that follows the guidelines of the ASEF, please fill out the following form. Applications will be considered according to the following criteria, amongst others:
1) The value, particularly academic, that they provide to the entire Faculty of Law;
2) La force et la clarté de l’application;
3) The reasonableness of the costs involved.
PLEASE LOOK AT THE RULES BEFORE APPLYING:
ASEF Funding Guidelines
Before filling out this form, please consult the following document. This contains guidelines that should be considered when applying for any type of funding through the ASEF process.
ASEF Deadlines and Timelines
ASEF FUNDING SUMMER 2021 ROUND
- Activities taking place in June, July and August 2021 should apply before July 15th, 2021.
ASEF FUNDING FALL 2022 ROUND
Activities taking place in September, October, November and December 2021 should apply before October 15th.
Don't forget rule no.8 of the ASEF Rules:
8. Parties that receive funding from the ASEF are required to share their project with the Faculty. This can occur by writing an article in the Quid about the event or activity, acknowledging the support of the ASEF, having a workshop where you share what has happened - any method through which you inform the Faculty of Law of your project can suffice.
You NEED to share what has happened after your event occurs. Writing in the Quid is an excellent way to do so!
- If you are applying for funding to attend a conference: provide: a copy of an official invitation letter from the conference organizer (if applicable), a conference description and schedule, and a detailed budget outlining expected costs.
- The original receipts of all expenses and proofs of attendance of the activity must be provided 7 days after the activity at the latest. If an advance of funds had been granted, and if the final amount spent was lesser than the amount of the advance, the excess money must be returned to the LSA in the 7 days following the activity as well.
- Parties that receive funding from the ASEF are required to share their project with the Faculty. This can occur by writing an article in the Quid about the event or activity, acknowledging the support of the ASEF, having a workshop where you share what has happened
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service