Choose the right variant.
1. Jim has a bad injury that may prevent ___ tomorrow?
him of playing
he of playing
him from playing
he from playing
2. If we had had enough money last summer, we ___ to Ireland.
would have gone
3. He drives ___ that nobody can keep up with him.
4. ___ person whose blood pressure is high may have heart problems.
5. Do you know the song about ___ London Bridge?
6. The car went out of ___ control on the icy road.
7. He has been unemployed ___ 2002.
8. I haven't heard ___ James for months. I wonder how he is doing.
9. We received an emergency call at 12.15 a.m. which said the Grove hotel was ___ fire.
10. ___ he has lost alot of blood, he is in stable condition.
As soon as
11. I've never stayed in the hotel, but it is ___ to be quite a good one.
12. The road ___ towards the top of the mountain.
13. The trees cast long ___ on the lawn.
14. Last night Joe was arrested on ___ robbery.
15. I send you ___ from all of us.
16. This car is very ___. It needs little petrol.
17. I feel hot in this suit and suit. I'm going to ___ my collar.
18. Several ___ customers brought their television sets back to the shop.
19. ___ can do180kph.
Phil's sports car
Philses sports' car
Phils' sports car
Phils sports car
20. When I got to the theatre, they were already playing ___.
the act second
the act two
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service