Memberships are $5.00 per person and are valid during the fiscal year of April 1st to March 31 annually.
The Community Futures Program is a federal government program that supports rural economic development across the country with the ultimate objective of assisting communities to:
- foster economic stability, growth and job creation;
- create diversified and competitive local rural economies; and
- build economically sustainable communities.
4 Pillars of Community Futures
- Strategic community planning and socio-economic development
- Support for community-based projects
- Business information and planning services
- Access to Capital for small and medium sized businesses and social enterprises
Benefits of Membership
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Serve on one of our sub-committees (Business Investment Committee or Regional Economic Development Committee)
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting
- Updates on Economic Development Activities
- Be part of a Regional Development program
- Participate in strategic community planning and socio-economic development
- Support community-based projects
- Access to business information and planning services
- Access to capital for small and medium sized businesses and social enterprises
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First and Last Name:
Business, organization or community you are representing (if any).
Would you like to receive RRFDC's e-newsletter?
How would you like to pay?
Please Note: membership is not complete until payment has been received by RRFDC.
Cash (in person at 601 Mowat Avenue, Fort Frances)
Cheque (mail to RRFDC, 601 Mowat Avenue, Fort Frances, ON P9A 1Z2)
eTransfer (send to
use password membership)
Thank you for becoming a member to RRFDC. Would you like a receipt mailed to you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service