FPDX 2020 FAN PANEL Registration Form
Fandom PDX is a celebration of pop culture that offers programming for a wide variety of topics including anime, cartoons, comic books, cosplay, fantasy, gaming, music, science fiction, theme parks, video games, and more! Thus, we always open the door for potential panelists each year to present during the event.
We do, though, have a few rules for panels at the convention. Please read these completely before filling out your panel form.
1. ONLY ONE PANEL PER PERSON/GROUP. We want to present a variety of perspectives regarding geek culture and - while we appreciate you hosting a panel - we want to make sure you have the time to enjoy the rest of the convention!
2. ALL PANEL HOSTS MUST BE PAID ATTENDEES OF THE CONVENTION. We don't offer comp passes for single panel presentations. And we don't allow more than one panel per person/group. (You can see where we're going with this.) If you are interested in appearing as a fan group and hosting programming, email us at
. (Space is limited.)
3, PANEL CONTENT MUST BE APPROPRIATE TO THE THEME OF THE CONVENTION - GEEK CULTURE. A panel about physics wouldn't really work. A panel about the physics in the Star Trek universe would absolutely work. A panel about the physics in the Stargate universe would make Joey Snackpants a happy camper.
4. ALL PANELS MUST NOT EXCEED A PG-13 RATING. Fandom PDX is a convention designed to feature content for all ages. While we may offer some 18+ events, they are tightly regulated and offered late in the evening. (If you are interested in offering 18+ programming, please contact us directly:
5. SCHEDULING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON THE NEEDS OF FANDOM PDX. We will do our best to work with you on scheduling the panel in a time slot that works best for everyone involved. If, for unforeseen reasons, we need to change when your panel is scheduled, we will let you know in advance.
6. PLEASE SPECIFY YOUR A/V NEEDS. Can you do your panel without a projector and screen, or is it required? Let us know.
Thanks for wanting to be a part of Fandom PDX. We look forward to reviewing your panel.
What Event Track would your panel fall under?
Please choose the track that BEST fits your panel. We understand that some panels may fall under multiple tracks.
What is the name of your proposed panel?
What days of the convention are you available to host the panel on?
Check all that apply.
Name of person/group hosting the panel?
If it's just you, type your name. If you're part of a club of group, such as "Wasabi Anime," then list that name.
PRIMARY CONTACT name for the panel?
If it's just you, then don't worry about this. If it's a group, then we need one person as the main contact.
PRIMARY CONTACT email?
Make sure that you type this very carefully. If we can't email you, we can't confirm things with you.
PRIMARY CONTACT phone number?
Not required, but it can make things easier.
Write this EXACTLY as you want it to appear in the con guide & website. Be descriptive and avoid talking about yourself ("the panel will present" instead of "we will present," etc.) Also, CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR!
Anything else you'd like to tell us?
For example: Why YOUR panel should get picked; How it will make Fandom PDX awesome; The last movie your saw in theaters; etc.)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service