2021-22 Daily Health Check
Please complete BEFORE coming to work.
Staff must complete daily health screening at home before arriving at work. Confirmation of your daily health check will be completed upon arrival. You are expected to review the following symptoms and questions.
Do you have any of the following symptoms:
• Fever or chills
• Sore throat
• Difficulty breathing
• Nausea and/or vomiting
• Extreme fatigue or tiredness
• Body aches
• Loss of appetite
• Loss of sense of smell or taste
• In the last 14 days, returned from travel outside Canada, including the USA, and been directed to quarantine?
• Have been identified by Public Health as a close contact of someone with COVID-19.
• Have you been told to self-isolate by Public Health or a Health Care Professional?
Staff must stay home and are not to enter the school or work if they are ill, exhibit any of the listed symptoms and/or answer yes to the any of the Key Questions.
Staff, who experience symptoms consistent with a previously diagnosed health condition can continue to attend school/work when they are experiencing these symptoms as normal. If they experience any new or unexplained symptoms, they should seek assessment by a health care provider.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I have completed my Daily Health Check. I do NOT have any of the key symptoms AND responded NO to the three questions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of School District 73.