2020 Film Festival Application
Overland Expo 2020 Film Festival
• Entry must be for FINISHED films—previews and unedited films are not accepted.
• Must be able to provide a copy of the media BEFORE the show—screening via on-site internet is not available.
• Feel free to submit more than one film – use one application per film.
*** Deadline for WEST: April 10, 2020
*** Deadline for MTN WEST: July 17, 2020
*** Deadline for EAST: September 4, 2020
Please write a brief synopsis of the film. Maximum characters 500.
Enter: # Length of film in minutes
LINK TO FILM:
For our selection process, we must be able to preview the film in its entirety.
At which event(s) would you like to show this film?
Select all that you would like to be considered for.
Overland Expo WEST
Overland Expo MTN WEST
Overland Expo EAST
I have created the film (or my company has) and can grant permission to screen at Overland Expo.
A favorite film that is not mine, but that I would like to present at the film festival.
If the film is not your own, please provide the NAME of the person associated with the film.
Any other information (a little about yourself, making the film, etc.)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I understand that by submitting this form, I am:
1. Representing a film whose copyright is 100% owned by me or my company OR I am submitting a film to screen that is not mine, and I understand if chosen its screening will depend on the ability to secure screening rights.
2. Providing an accurate title, description, and run time—to appear in our published materials.
2. IF CHOSEN, will receive compensation according to the Speaker Guide and have the option to present my film at Overland Expo.
3. WILL NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL COMPENSATION.
4. Agree to receive email announcements from Overland Expo; you can unsubscribe anytime.
Check below to signify you have read and agree to the above terms.
I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lodestone Events.