Don. M Ward Industry Excellence Cup
At our Fall Conference we will present the Don Ward Award. In 1998, the NCPCM Public Relations Committee and Board of Directors established a corporate level award in honor and recognition of Don Ward who served as the NCPCM Executive VP for 43 years. Below is a nomination form and details about the award. Try to give as much information as possible; however, if you can only give us a nominee’s name, we will research and get the background data and information ourselves - but any material you can furnish will be most helpful.
Here are the RULES for the selection:
• All member firms in the NC Petroleum & Convenience Marketers are eligible, except past winners
• Each year, the President appoints a secret committee, giving preference to past recipients
• It is not mandatory that the award be presented each year
Here are the CRITERIA to use in making your nominations. (Award is based on activities, etc.)
• A member firm must be involved for at least 10 years directly in the petroleum business or in support of the petroleum industry.
• A firm whose principals and/or personnel are:
Active in civic or community affairs
Active in county, multi-county and statewide promotion of the oil industry
Continuously active on committees of various trade associations
Attend and participate at NCPCM meetings
Exhibit high levels of character, integrity and respect from fellow member organizations
Promote employee relations documented by longevity or employees
Promotes involvement of new and useful ideas to the industry
Name of FIRM you are nominating
Please provide a brief description of activities
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service