21st Century Skills Course Registration
Attendees of the 2017 SPARCC Education Conference have the option to earn one graduate credit through Ashland as explained below:
- Through a partnership between SPARCC and Ashland, for each 15 contact hours of professional development, educators can purchase one hour for graduate credit for $150.00.
- Educators will earn 7.5 contact hours for attending the 2017 SPARCC Education Conference.
- Educators can earn the additional 7.5 needed contact hours by completing an associated online course titled “Technology Integration for the 21st Century”.
- The online course consists of online readings, online videos, and posting to a discussion forum.
- In addition, you will write a 2 page typed paper explaining a technology tool you learned about from the conference or the course, and how you will use it with your students or in your job this year.
- All work is to be completed and submitted by August 18th.
If you are interested in this option you will need to do the follow three tasks:
1) Register for the online course - Fill out the form below to register - After registering for the online course you will be sent login information to access the course (usually within 24 hours).
2) Register with Ashland for the graduate credit - To register with Ashland follow the directions linked here:
3) Attend the conference - You will need to check in at the conference in the morning, and then complete the evaluation at the end of the day to prove your attendance.
School district / organization
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SPARCC.